New Compassionate Community Hub Live!
Looking for support during the COVID-19 outbreak?
As a resident of B&NES, you can call the Compassionate Community Hub (Now called Community Wellbeing Hub) line to access support from the third sector.
Please use the helpline if you are sick or self-isolating as a result of the COVID-19 virus, and need to ask for help from others. This could be:
- you need to collect a prescription
- you require an emergency food parcel
- you need a gas or electricity meter top-up
- you are feeling anxious or lonely and need to talk to somebody
- you are looking for advice to stay fit and healthy during isolation
- you need advice on money or employment rights
- you need advice on your housing situation
- you are unsure about government guidelines and need some clarification
How to access
You can access this support line by calling 0300 247 0050
Opening hours: 9am until 5pm, 7 days a week
Find out more on our Community Wellbeing Hub page.
Posted on: 2nd April 2020