Welcome to Bath Mind
We are caring, knowledgeable, professional, and responsible. We put people at the heart of all that we do.
We have revised our operational arrangements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following arrangements have been put in place:
- Our wellbeing services and community support services are being managed remotely, with online and virtual support for both groups and individuals
- Virtual support groups have been set up for wellbeing services such as Food for Thought and Greenlinks
- Our registered care home and wellbeing house residents are being supported to follow government guidelines and advice, whilst still remaining in 24 hour care and support from our housing team
- Our training team has developed online Wellbeing in the Workplace offer to deliver training virtually
- Our business development team have launched Movement May, supporting the local community to keep active for their mental health and wellbeing