What is ‘Charity of the Year’?
Charity of the Year is a special partnership between a business and a charity of their choice. While some companies support a different charity each year, we are incredibly fortunate that many organisations have chosen to support Bath Mind long-term, embedding the partnership within the culture of their company.
You don’t have to be a large company or even a corporate company – societies, clubs and even bands have previously made Bath Mind their Charity of the Year. Whatever the size of your company or organisation, we would love to hear from you!
Reasons to choose Bath Mind for your Charity of the Year:
By choosing Bath Mind as your Charity of the Year, you can help to support people with mental ill health across Bath and North East Somerset. By partnering with us, you also give a clear display of your company values and commitment to improving mental health and wellbeing in the local area.
We understand that there is no ‘one size fits all’ with our Charity of the Year partnerships, and we want to work with you to create a bespoke experience for you. Below are some of the ways we work with and support companies and organisations:
- A dedicated Bath Mind contact
- Promotion of fundraising activities on our social media channels
- Regular updates and communication of Bath Mind activities and campaigns
- Fundraising materials such as collection boxes, t-shirts and logos for digital promotion
- Fundraising ideas and tips
- Mental health information such as leaflets on our services
- Volunteering opportunities
- Mental Health Training opportunities
How does a Charity of the Year partnership work?
A Charity of the Year partnership can work in many ways, but here are a few ways in which other businesses and organisations have chosen to support us:
- Donating – donating a set percentage of company profits or a one off donation at the end of the year.
- Fundraising throughout the year – organising fundraisers both big and small. These can range from bake sales to dress down days to masquerade balls! Some organisations also have a match funding at work scheme.
- Team Challenge – run a half marathon, battle an obstacle course or take on a sponsored cycle. This is a great opportunity for team building as well as fundraising!
- Something else – Our fundraising team are always keen to hear new and unique ways businesses can support us for the year!
Do you think your company could be the perfect fit for a partnership with Bath Mind?
Together, we can ensure our vital mental health and wellbeing services sustain and grow to support even more people across B&NES.
Our current Charity of the Year partners
We are incredibly grateful to the enthusiasm and dedication of:
Cornish Bakery (Bath branch)