- Perfect to encourage busy people to make time for themselves.
- A way to bring quiet to busy minds or to keep fidgety fingers occupied.
- Supports learning more about how to relax
and improve self-care for wellbeing
- A great activity for parents to engage with
- Great Wellbeing tips from Meera Phull at Brighter Minds.
- Reassuring affirmations from Madeline Blackburn at The Soul Spa.
- Tips and ideas to support wellbeing with nature, animals, breathing and relaxation
- Track your colouring activities and see how it affects your mood.
Colouring for Wellbeing
Colouring for Wellbeing: A Journey To Relaxation
- 32 pages of colouring for mindfulness and relaxation
- A fantastic gift for yourself, friends and loved ones
- Includes wellbeing and mindfulness tips
Available in packs of 4!
We will also be selling individuals and in smaller packs at in-person events across the Christmas period: