Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
01225 316199 [email protected]
Our vision is of a society that promotes and protects good mental health for all and treats people with experience of mental ill health fairly, positively and with respect.
- Commitment: we are committed to ensuring that all of our work is designed to make it possible for people experiencing mental ill health to live full lives and play their part in society.
- Informed: people with experience of mental ill health drive all that we do.
- Diversity: we respect everyone’s experience and ensure that inclusion is at the heart of our work.
- Partnership: we work with Mind, local Minds and statutory and voluntary organisations to help achieve our mission.
- Integrity: our independence ensures our integrity – we are never compromised.
- Quality: we are committed to the Mind Quality Management system and to continuous service improvement through listening to feedback from users of services, volunteers and employed staff.