We are working in an environment where the cost of living crisis impacts so many of our beneficiaries and the many life challenges faced by people can exacerbate poor mental health. We have continued to adapt services to ensure we can respond to those individuals experiencing the wider challenges of financial hardship, inadequate housing, job loss, isolation…Bath Mind colleagues continue to work creatively and effectively providing high quality, person centred services, supporting improved wellbeing for individuals to live their best lives.
– Kate Morton, Bath Mind CEO
Bath Mind are proud of the positive impact we continue to make on the community in B&NES.
We make a difference by:
- Campaigning to change public attitudes towards mental health
- Supporting people to take greater control over their lives, get better access to local support, and have their voices heard
- Contributing towards creating healthier, more resilient communities, with better mental health
We empower people to:
- Be Safe, independent and able to make positive choices for their lives
- Live independently in housing suitable for their needs
- Be better able to manage their mental health issues
- Improve friendships, networks and peer support groups, and to build their community.
We work alongside participants to measure their progression and development using a bespoke evaluation based on the 5 Ways to Wellbeing.