Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
01225 316199 [email protected]
We make a difference by:
- Campaigning to change public attitudes towards mental health
- Supporting people to take greater control over their lives, get better access to local support, and have their voices heard
- Contributing towards creating healthier, more resilient communities, with better mental health
We empower people to:
- Be Safe, independent and able to make positive choices for their lives
- Live independently in housing suitable for their needs
- Be better able to manage their mental health issues
- Improve friendships, networks and peer support groups, and to build their community.
We work alongside participants to measure their progression and development using a bespoke evaluation based on the 5 Ways to Wellbeing.