What is the Dual Diagnosis Service?
Our Dual Diagnosis Service is provided by Bath Mind in collaboration with Developing Health and Independence (DHI) and supports people who are working on recovery from drug or alcohol use by offering mental health support at the same time.
A variety of mental health support is offered including:
- emotional support
- support with coping strategies
- signposting for where to get support locally for mental health needs
- support to access local mental health services such as a GP or suitable recovery services
How can I access this service?
This service is available for people over the age of 18 and living within B&NES who are already engaging with DHI services. If you would like a referral to this service, let a member of the DHI team know and they will complete a referral with you.
Bath Mind’s Practitioner email: [email protected]
- 10am – 4pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Fridays at the Beehive in Bath.
- 10am – 4pm Thursdays at DHI’s Hub in Midsomer Norton.