Virgin Care and 3SG, have come together alongside BaNES Council, CCG, and third sector providers such as Bath Mind to create the Community Wellbeing Hub. These organisations have combined resources to ensure the Community Wellbeing Hub support line is able to provide sustainable and appropriate responses to meet community needs.
Visit the hub website.
What support is available?
As a resident of B&NES, you can call this one number to access support.
This could be:
- you need to collect a prescription
- you require an emergency food parcel
- you need a gas or electricity meter top-up
- you are feeling anxious or lonely and need to talk to somebody
- you are looking for advice to stay fit and healthy
- you need advice on money or employment rights
- you need transportation to medical appointments
- you need advice on your housing situation
- you are unsure about government guidelines and need some clarification
Download the PDF printable poster here
How to access
You can access this support line by calling 0300 247 0050
How are Bath Mind involved?
If you are feeling anxious, are experiencing low mood, or need somebody to talk to; you’ll be transferred through to the mental health team, coordinated by Bath Mind staff.
As we are unable to offer face-to-face support during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are instead offering:
- Phone/text/email support
- Access via web chats
- Group activities via web