COVID-19 Update from Bath Mind
The Government have categorised the current COVID-19 outbreak as a pandemic. We have revised our operational arrangements in response to this continually changing and uncertain situation. We are managing the following arrangements to take place with immediate effect:
- Bath Mind will temporarily suspend face to face contact within our wellbeing services and community support service. Our wellbeing and community support team will be in touch with all existing group members and clients on how this will affect usual access with Bath Mind services. Support within these services will be managed remotely.
- Our registered care home will continue on current arrangements due to the nature of their requirements. Residents will be supported to follow government guidelines and advice.
- Breathing Space will aim to open as soon as possible offering an evening home phone support. We will release further details on how to access this service shortly.
- Our training team is currently working on an online Wellbeing in the Workplace offer, which will include online training and one-to-one support for local organisations. You can contact Hannah Roper for more information on this online offer at [email protected]
- All office-based and admin staff will be working from home with access to email and phones. The main office line and all office answer machine messages have been diverted and will be available.
- The Bath Mind senior management team will be meeting virtually on a weekly basis to monitor the situation and keep all informed on progress.
If you have any queries at all regarding the information above, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01225 316199 or [email protected]
Click here and take a look at our tips for supporting your mental health and wellbeing at this uncertain time
Updated on 24th March 2020 using the most up to date information available at the time.
Posted on: 17th March 2020