Bath Mind is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Wellbeing Practitioner ACMH B&NES to support clients, in working towards their goals and accessing opportunities and services.
About the role
Hours: 37.5 per week (5 days over a 7-day week on a 4-week rota pattern, including weekend and bank holiday). Part-time hours considered.
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays (pro-rata)
Salary Package: £27,000
About the team
- Supervise Peer Wellbeing Practitioners and offer one-to-one support/debrief meetings when needed by the team.
- Promote the service by linking in with external agencies to build relationships and promote the service offer, coordinate referrals into the service, and liaise and network with relevant statutory and third sector organisations.
- Work with the person to identify their recovery pathway to move towards their goals, maintaining a person centred, flexible approach walking alongside the person, implementing interventions/safety plans.
- Manage a caseload of people supporting both them and the Peer Wellbeing Practitioner to support them.
- Application deadline: 24th July 2022
- Interview date: 4th & 5th August 2022
- Start Date: TBC