Bath Mind is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Welfare Benefits Case Worker to support clients living within B&NES with their benefits entitlement and applications.
About the role
Location: Citizens Advice Bureau B&NES
Hours: 15 hours per week
Holiday: 25 days holiday per year + public and bank holidays (pro rata)
Salary Package: £12.14 per hour
- Support the welfare benefits of clients involved within services delivered by Bath Mind.
- To work with Bath Mind staff to increase their benefits knowledge and understanding.
- To provide wellbeing support and advice for those either supported by our Wellbeing Services and/or those with Welfare Benefits claims in progress or in place.
- Application deadline: 11th December 2022
- Interview date: 21st December 2022
- Start Date: TBC