The Bath 7 Day Turbo Challenge for MHAW 2020
A group of local businesses and supporters have come together to bring you: The Bath 7 Day Turbo Challenge, in aid of Bath Mind.
From 18-24th May, Mental Health Awareness Week, this cycling at home challenge is for you either as a solo rider or make a team with your family and friends.
For this challenge you’ll need an indoor bike/turbo trainer.
How to get started
- Make sure you’ve liked The Bath 7 Day Turbo Cycling Challenge on facebook for challenge updates
- Sign up by creating your fundraising page at www. justgiving.com/campaign/bathmind-turbochallenge
Start your chosen challenge Monday, and tag #BathMind in your facebook posts to let us know how you’re getting on and to be in with the chance of winning some incredible prizes 🎁
Turbo Trainer Challenges:
- Challenge 1. ALL THE 7s (for example, a challenge of 7Km, 77Km, 777Km)
- Challenge 2. THE ULTIMO TURBO – Climb the 7 Hills of Bath (Bathwick, Widcombe, Wellsway, Bannerdown, Lansdown, Ralph Allen, North Road)
- Challenge 3. CONQUER 7 HILLS OF THE GIRO D’ITALIA (Finestre, Agnello, Blockhaus, Imperatore, Gavia, Motirolo)
Be sure to like the event facebook page and tag #BathMind in any of your posts to be in for a chance on winning the challenge prizes!
For full details on the challenge and to sign up for your solo or team page…
Author: Jodie Hoskin
Posted on: 14th May 2020