New Mental Health First Aid Course Dates Released!
Bath Mind now delivers the popular and accredited Mental Health First Aid online.
This Online course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect well-being.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
New March 2021 dates
Become a Mental Health First Aider by attending our online course. The online MHFA is broken down into 4 live session with independent learning.
- Session 1 – Monday 22nd March 10am-1pm
- Session 2 – Tuesday 23rd March 10am-1pm
- Session 3 – Monday 29th March 10am-1pm
- Session 4 – Tuesday 30th March 10am-1pm
Please note you must attend all 4 live sessions to qualify as a Mental Health First Aider.
Cost: £300 per person, including all learning materials and access to online training dashboard
Whether you are interested in training as an individual, or in booking training for your organisation, you can contact Hannah Roper to discuss: [email protected] or 01225 617981
To view our entire Online Wellbeing in the Workplace training offer, click here.
Posted on: 5th February 2021