What can your donation support?
- £10 will pay for someone to sign up to our new Befriending service, supporting those experiencing loneliness, isolation, anxiety or low mood.
- £20 will pay for someone’s vital phone call to our evening support line: Breathing Space, which offers a trained and compassionate listening-ear in times of crisis.
- £30 will pay for a virtual group wellbeing session, giving a sense of togetherness and belonging to those isolated by their mental health and social distancing measure.
- £50 will help continue our ecotherapy newsletters and virtual cooking classes – connecting people to the outdoors and creativity within their own homes.
- £100 will pay for 4 sessions of 1:1 counselling via phone/Skype, giving even more people within B&NES access to vital talking therapies in a supportive and safe environment.
Donate to Bath Mind’s Staycation Campaign
For donations between £10 and £20, you’ll receive the featured staycation pack of the week.
For donations over £20, you’ll receive the featured pack staycation pack of the week, as well as a choice to receive an additional week’s pack as well.