Welcome to Bath Mind
Bath Mind is an independent voluntary
organization affiliated to Mind, working towards
a better life for people diagnosed, labelled and
treated as mentally ill. Bath Mind runs several
services in the Bath & North East Somerset area
for people experiencing mental ill health and
for their carers.
These services include:
- An independent advocacy service to help
people access the services they need and to
voice their concerns.
- Advocacy for people from black and
minority ethnic groups.
- Advocacy for people subject to the
Mental Health Act.
- Advocacy for people who lack
capacity to make important decisions and
have no-one else to support them or be
- A community outreach service providing
activities and help to reduce social
isolation and support service users to
achieve their goals.
- Three housing projects offering
different levels of support from a few hours
a week to 24 hour care.
- Providing information and training on
various mental health issues.