Room 627 primarily works with young people transitioning from primary school to secondary school, but the resources & mindfulness sessions can be used by all ages and families.
Creativity makes a difference. Being involved in art and creativity can spark new ways of thinking about things, help us find solutions to our problems, ignite intuition, overcome challenges and uncertainty, find out more about ourselves, create bonds and nurture friendships, support community and global action.
With Room 627, we aim to:
- Give young people moving up a helping hand to make transition smoother & less stressful
- Create confident young people, taking pride in the work they have designed and made happen
- Boost resilience, self confidence and self compassion
- Produce young coaches and ambassadors to cascade the work
- Support the making of new friends
- Share the excitement of ideas, creativity & exploration
For more information, take a look at our Room 627 main website, brought to you by a passionate and creative group of Year 7 Wellbeing Ambassadors at Oldfield School, who have co-designed the entire project.