Pandemic Stress and the Importance of Workplace Wellness: WMHD Session with Bath Mind
Join Bath Mind this World Mental Health Day to understand the impact of mental health in a changing business landscape, as well as some of the practical steps that employers can take to help their businesses (and their staff) thrive at work. Delivered by experts, Arabella Tresilian Accredited Workplace Mediator and Trainer & Pip Galland Employment & HR Solicitor.
Date: Monday 12th October 2020
Time: 14:00 – 15:30
Price: £45pp + £1.12 booking fee (group booking discounts available, contact Hannah for more info)
Online Platform: Zoom
Once you purchase your place, you will receive further information and your session zoom link. Please check your junk/spam folder to ensure you do not miss this confirmation email.
This session will cover key topics and questions such as:
- How employee mental health and wellbeing has been affected by the pandemic
- Why should employers think about addressing mental health and wellbeing
- What steps businesses can take to respond to such changes positively
- Practical tools to aid mental health conversations with employees
- Employment law and workplace wellbeing tops tips Q&A
Please note that all proceeds for this event go to Bath Mind, local and mental health charity for Bath and North East Somerset.
Author: Jodie Hoskin
Posted on: 17th September 2020