New online Mental Health First Aid dates announced!
Bath Mind now delivers the popular and accredited Mental Health First Aid online.
This Online course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect well-being.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
New November 2020 dates
Become a Mental Health First Aider by attending our online course. The online MHFA is broken down into 4 live session with independent learning.
- Session 1 – Tuesday 17th November 10am – 1pm
- Session 2 – Friday 20th November 10am – 1pm
- Session 3 – Tuesday 24th November 10am – 1pm
- Session 4 – Friday 27th November 10am – 1pm
Please note you must attend all 4 live sessions to qualify as a Mental Health First Aider.
Cost: £300 per person, including all learning materials and access to online training dashboard
Whether you are interested in training as an individual, or in booking training for your
organisation, you can contact Hannah Roper to discuss: [email protected] or 01225 617981
To view our entire Online Wellbeing in the Workplace training offer, click here.
Posted on: 14th October 2020