New online Mental Health First Aid dates announced!
Bath Mind now delivers the popular and accredited Mental Health First Aid online.
This Online course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect well-being.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
New October 2020 dates
Become a Mental Health First Aider by attending our online course. The online MHFA is broken down into 4 live session with independent learning.
- Session 1 – Tuesday 6th October 10am – 1pm
- Session 2 – Thursday 8th October 10am – 1pm
- Session 3 – Tuesday 13th October 10am – 1pm
- Session 4 – Thursday 15th October 10am – 1pm
Please note you must attend all 4 live sessions to qualify as a Mental Health First Aider.
Cost: £300 per person for 2 day course, including all learning materials and access to online training dashboard
Whether you are interested in training as an individual, or in booking training for your
organisation, you can contact Hannah Roper to discuss: [email protected] or 01225 617981
To view our entire Online Wellbeing in the Workplace training offer, click here.
Author: Jodie Hoskin
Posted on: 7th September 2020