New Nutritional Course for Over 55s
What will the course cover?
Bath Mind are hosting ‘Nutrition For Wellbeing For Over 55s‘ – a new course where we will be learning how to improve our wellbeing through cooking and sharing nutritious food together.
Each session will include expert knowledge and insight from Bath Mind’s Food For Thought team.
The course will be held on Wednesdays at St John’s Church hall, Church lane, Chilcompton, BA3 4HP for six weeks.
- Wednesday 6th July 11am – 2pm
- Wednesday 13th July 11am – 2pm
- Wednesday 20th July 11am – 2pm
- Wednesday 27th July 12pm – 3pm
- Wednesday 3rd August 11am – 2pm
- Wednesday 10th August 11am – 2pm
Who can attend?
This course is for anyone living in Bath & North East Somerset aged 55 and over who is interested in aiding their wellbeing through nutritional cooking.
How can I sign up?
To sign up, please contact our team on the below details:
Email: [email protected]
Posted on: 1st June 2022