Bath Mind now delivering Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training
Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training
Wednesday 21st April 2021
Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training: Don’t forget to Refresh
Bath Mind are now delivering the online MHFA Refresher training course. Our first course will be delivered on Wednesday 21st April 2021, from 10am – 2pm.
If you are a MHFAider or a MHFA Champion, it is recommended that you attend a Refresher course every three years.
What is MHFA Refresher training?
If you are a Mental Health First Aider or MHFA Champion you have skills for life that support you and the people around you. We believe that mental health should be treated equally to physical health – and just like physical first aid, Mental Health First Aid training should be kept up to date
The four hour MHFA Refresher course will empower you to:
- Keep your awareness of mental health supports current
- Update your knowledge of mental health and what influences it
- Practise applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
Please note that the MHFA refresher is only for people who have completed an Adult MHFA Two Day or One Day course.
Course Cost: £127 per person
Everyone who completes the course gets:
● A certificate to confirm you are a Mental Health First Aider
● A manual to refer to whenever you need it
● A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
● A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health.
If you have any queries on booking your space, please contact Hannah at [email protected]
Author: Jodie Hoskin
Posted on: 25th March 2021