Bath Mind is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Youth Engagement Worker to provide flexible support to people living in their own homes across BANES.
About the role
Hours: 10 per week
Salary Package: £14.50 per hour/£7,542
- To provide person-centred one-to-one support to jointly agree a personal recovery pathway and support plan with specified goals and interventions. This will have a focus on developing strategies for increased self-care and resilience and encouraging engagement with other services, such as wellbeing groups. Goals are holistic and cover several domains essential to wellbeing including mental health and emotional needs; social and leisure activities; financial management; employment, education and training; and daily living skills.
- To build a therapeutic relationship with the client and assist recovery using a wealth of resources, spanning the five ways to wellbeing, including wellness recovery action plans and crisis prevention plans.
- All applicants must have a full driving license and a car with business insurance.
- Application deadline: 4th February 2024
- Interview date: 6th & 8th February 2024
- Start Date: TBC