Bath Mind is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Outreach Wellbeing Practitioner SMI ACMH to support clients, in working towards their goals and accessing opportunities and services.
About the role
Hours: 37. hours a week
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays (pro-rata)
Salary Package: £27,000
- Outreach Wellbeing Practitioner (SMI) Job Description June 2022
- Data Protection Compliance Statement
About the team
- Work with a small caseload, to identify a person’s recovery pathway to move towards their goals, maintaining a person centred, flexible approach walking alongside the person, implementing interventions/safety plans.
- Working with people with mental health problems, supporting them through their AHC and having one-to-one conversations to support their broader mental health and wellbeing – including opening up opportunities for wider interventions or accessing support or services
- Signposting individuals looking for further support to other local organisations that might be able to support them
- Application deadline: 24th July 2022
- Interview date: 4th & 5th August 2022
- Start Date: TBC