Bath Mind is looking for a self-motivated, compassionate and empathetic support worker to assist adults with chronic and complex mental health needs in promoting independent living skills.
About the role
Location: Oldfield Park, Bath
Hours: 28 hours + one sleep-in per week
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays (pro rata)
Salary Package: £11.89 per hour + £55 per sleep-in
About the team
- Our Residential Home offers 24/7 non-nursing care and support for eight people aged between 18 – 65 years with long-term mental health issues.
- We work alongside each resident to identify, and work towards, their life choices and goals, by providing individualised and person-centred support to each resident through a care planning system.
- This role will consist of working to a rota covering weekday, weekend and some sleep-in shifts (£55 additional pay per sleep-in).
- Application deadline: 11th April 2023
- Interview date: 17th April 2023
- Start Date: 15th May 2023