Bath Mind is looking for a flexible, self-motivated, compassionate and empathetic support worker to assist adults with chronic and complex mental health needs in promoting independent living skills.
About the role
Location: Oldfield Park, Bath
Hours: 21 per week
Holiday: 25 day’s holiday per year + Public and Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
Salary Package: £11.67 per hour + £55 per sleep-in
- Our Residential Home offers 24/7 non-nursing care and support for eight people aged between 18 – 65 years with long-term mental health issues.
- We work alongside each resident to identify and work towards their life choices and goals by providing individualised and person-centred support to each resident through care planning and a key work system. This support incorporates a wide holistic approach that looks at maximising the self-management and empowerment of each resident. The home works with each person to advance to more independent living and accommodation.
- This role will consist of working to a rota covering weekday, weekend and some sleep-in shifts (£55 additional pay per sleep-in).
- Application deadline: 15th June 2023
- Interview date: TBC
- Start Date: 10th July 2023