Bath Mind is looking for a proactive Diversity and Inclusion Lead to be at the forefront of supporting change within the charity.
About the role
Location: Hybrid (Bath office and home working)
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays
Salary Package: £30,500
- Champion and advise on EDIE across the charity acting as a centre of expertise for all departments.
- Supporting a learning culture of understanding across the charity.
- Support a culture of care for staff, volunteers and the people we work with.
- Support the charity’s staff network groups with consultation and gathering feedback.
- Application deadline: 18th August 2023
- Interview date: TBC: late August and early September
- Applicants will hear from Bath Mind by Friday 25th August on whether their application has been shortlisted for interview
- Start Date: TBC