Bath Mind is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Counsellor to provide therapeutic support, tools to build resilience and enable people to develop self-confidence to move towards identified goals and make positive changes in their life.
About the role
Hours: 15 hours per week (over two days)
Salary: £15 per hour
- To coordinate and manage a counselling case load.
- To work with and support the Counselling Lead and Counselling Coordinator in delivering a quality service.
- To support and encourage volunteer counsellors and peers.
- To provide regular communication to the Counselling Lead and Counselling Coordinator, service managers, staff and volunteers on a regular basis throughout the year.
- To comply with Bath Mind’s policies and procedures.
Application deadline: 21st November 2022
Interview date: TBC
Start date: TBC
To apply via email, please email [email protected] with a completed Application Form and Equal Opportunities form.