Bath Mind is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Community Wellbeing Support & Development Coordinator to support clients living within B&NES with their mental health.
About the role
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays
Salary Package: £14.22 per hour
- To work within Bath Mind’s vision, mission and values, complying with policies and procedures.
- To facilitate and develop an evolving social group or groups and linked activities for people who seek support to manage and improve their wellbeing.
- To work with staff, members and volunteers and move away from a traditional drop in centre to provide a service that is responsive to the needs of a wider community.
- Application deadline: 17th June 2022
- Interview date: 4Week commencing 20th June 2022
- Start Date: TBC