Bath Mind is seeking a Community Wellbeing Support & Development Coordinator to facilitate and develop a social group for people who seek support to manage and improve their wellbeing.
About the role
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Holiday: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Salary Package: £14.22 per hour
- Job Description Community Wellbeing Support & Development Coordinator
- Data Protection Compliance Statement
- To facilitate and develop an evolving social group or groups and linked activities for people who seek support to manage and improve their wellbeing.
- To work with staff, members and volunteers and move away from a traditional drop in centre to provide a service that is responsive to the needs of a wider community.
- To support people who attend the group(s) to achieve their full potential as individuals and as a group.
- To supervise staff and volunteers attached to the group(s).
- Application deadline: 15th July 2022
- Interview date: W/C 18th July 2022
- Start Date: TBC
To apply via email, please email [email protected] with a completed Application Form and Equal Opportunities form.