Bath Mind is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Community Support Relief Worker to support clients living within B&NES with their mental health.
About the role
Salary Package: £11.04 per hour including travel time + travel costs between clients (45p per mile)
- To be flexible and responsive to the needs of clients as directed by their individual support plans.
- To enhance the confidence and coping abilities of clients through encouragement and positive feedback.
- To enable clients to develop skills in planning and self-organisation and to encourage them to maintain appointments and commitments.
- Application deadline: 10th August 2022
- Interview date: 15th August 2022
- Start Date: TBC
All applicants must have a full driving license and a car with business insurance.