We are looking for an individual with passion for creating and providing meaningful wellbeing and transition projects to young people.
About the role
Hours: 18 hours per week Monday – Friday
Holiday: 25 day’s holiday per year + Public and Bank Holidays (pro rata)
Salary Package: £30,088 pro-rata
About the Project
- To prepare and present progress updates on a regular basis, ensuring innovation and great results are achieved.
- Build and develop the project to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- Lead the projects from requirement, deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk identification and mitigation.
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, on schedule, and within defined budgets, in collaboration with the Director of Services.
- Application deadline: 3rd April 2023
- Interview date: 10th April 2023
- Start Date: TBC