Join Bath Mind from Thursday 23rd March for a new six-week gardening course.
What will the course cover?
Introduction To Gardening is an ideal course for beginner gardeners, as well as anyone who wants to learn more about plants and how to grow them in a safe and supported space.
You will learn:
- The basics of seed sowing
- How to grow cut flowers
- How to harvest flowers and vegetables
- Springtime garden maintenance
Introduction To Gardening is FREE to attend and will be held on Thursdays at Monksdale Road Allotments, Bath, BA2 2JD.
- Thursday 23rd March 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 30th March 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 6th April 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 13th April 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 20th April 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 27th April 2pm – 4pm
Who can join?
This course is for anyone living in Bath & North East Somerset who is interested in learning basic gardening skills, and benefiting their wellbeing through gardening activities.
How can I sign up?
Email [email protected] or call 07399 297690 to register for a space.