Join us from Monday 14th November for this exciting hard landscaping course!
What will the course cover?
This upcoming course from Bath Mind and Bath College will focus on hard landscaping to teach you the skills needed to improve your home and garden, as well as helping you to improve Bath Mind’s therapeutic garden, used by local wellbeing groups.
You will learn how to:
- make mortar with a rotary cement mixer
- construct walls with concrete blocks and bricks
- make paths with bricks or hogging gravel
- install fence posts and handrails
- build raised beds with timber sleepers
- make bird boxes and insect houses
The course will be held on Mondays at Monksdale Road Allotments in Bath, BA2 2JD from 10.30am – 1.30pm, and is running until Monday 6th February 2023.
Who can join?
This course is for anyone living in Bath & North East Somerset and is free to those on a low income of less than £21,250 a year.
How can I sign up?
Email [email protected] or phone 07538 113 890 to register for a space.