Compassion Community Hub B&NES
Virgin Care and 3SG, who represent 3rd Sector Organisations across Bath and North East Somerset, have come together alongside BaNES Council, CCG, and third sector health service providers such as Bath Mind to offer an advice and support hub for those who are self-isolating or shielding and in need of help. Said organisations have combined resources to ensure, as a system, the Compassionate Communities Hub is able to provide sustainable and appropriate responses to meet community needs.
What this means
As a resident of B&NES, you can call this one number to access support from the third sector.
Please use the helpline if you are sick or self-isolating as a result of the Covid-19 virus, and need to ask for help from others. This could be:
- you need to collect a prescription
- you require an emergency food parcel
- you need a gas or electricity meter top-up
- you are feeling anxious or lonely and need to talk to somebody
- you are looking for advice to stay fit and healthy during isolation
- you need advice on money or employment rights
- you need advice on your housing situation
- you are unsure about government guidelines and need some clarification
How to access
You can access this support line by calling 0300 247 0050
Opening hours: 9am until 5pm, 7 days a week
How is Bath Mind involved?
If you are feeling anxious, are experiencing low mood, or need somebody to talk to; you’ll be transferred through to the mental health hub, coordinated by Bath Mind staff.
As we are unable to offer face-to-face support during the covid-19 outbreak, we are instead offering:
- Phone/text/email support
- Access via web chats
- Group activities via web